Over the last few months we (the Collegeville office) have been the choice of several brand new agents. I consider that to be good fortune. Although, I must say I know they have made the right choice. They have all come in with a full spirit and the desire to grow in their new career. There also seems to be the great desire to be an active part of the Collegeville family. For that, I am grateful.
Judy has embodied that spirit and desire. Her desire to be a part of and to help with the growth of the office would be hard to top. At the same time she is working on her ambition to become a top agent.
I want to take an opportunity to let Judy know that I'm glad she chose CBHearthside, Collegeville and we all look forward to watching and helping her grow to become that top agent.



2 comments:
Judy,
Great job. You are a great inspiration! Good Luck.
Congratulations Judy! Your enthusiasm and participation is a breath of fresh air. Keep it up. Your hard work will pay off.
Post a Comment