As we discussed in today's meeting, I have posted all information and flyers, etc. which I pulled from CBWorks concerning the 10 Day Sales Event. I also posted the flyer Chris sent to us all.Think about this opportunity to speak to your sellers to get them to consider that long needed reduction and perhaps generate some extra activity on their home.
There are more than enough info and tools for you to use. Please do not take any of the items I have posted off the board. If you want to use them, we can get them from CBWorks. Let me know.
I will place a sign up sheet next to the materials so you can keep me informed of the well advised sellers who wish to take advantage of this Event.
Remember, you can get a larger view of any of the photos I post simply by clicking on them. You simply hit the back button to return to the blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment