Meet, greet and eat!You're invited to a cook out at the Collegeville office.
Come this Friday from 1 to 3. Spend some time getting acquainted with our new members, catching up with old associates, and eating.
Cook out to be held outside.
RSVP needed by Wednesday evening.
No need to email, just post your reply right here as a comment. Let me know if you can make it so
I can plan appropriately.

8 comments:
Chuck, Lisa and I will be at training in Richboro until 12 or so (we're carpooling together.....:) We will try to make it; however, I can't say at this point what time we'll be there. Looking forward to it!
I'll be there! It's on my calendar and I'm looking forward to it.
Christina is coming as well. She posted as an email. She is bring sauerkraut!!
Thanks, Christina
I'll be there too.
Chuck,
I will be there Friday and am looking forward to some home made cooking. Sorry for the delay but the blog would not let me post comments this AM.
I will be attending as well!
I wil be there too
I will try to make it, all depending on Dillon's nap time. No one wants a cranky baby while they are trying to eat!
Post a Comment