Wednesday, July 30, 2008

UPDATES

Hi Collegeville,
I am in the planning stages of office events for Fall 2008. As CBhearthside takes hold and develops here in Collegeville, look for a strong training program and campaign.

As the school builds and we add education within the office, we will see the beginnings of in office training programs. I believe that helping everyone of you build a stronger business will strenghten the office both inside and out. We need to collectively work on becoming the dominant force in the Collegeville area.

Also, look for the return of Trademarks. It will continue as a one on one workshop to help you build a stronger marketing program.

I also want to develop a campaign to brand our office in the community. Look for the establishment of community events.

As we grow and develop as CBhearthside Collegeville, we will play together more as well. Watch for office events.



You will start to see the beginnings of an active Collegeville office with the posting of the September office calendar.

As I work on the list of items above, I will lean on Agent Council for support. We will be meeting the end of August, beginning of September. I will be in contact with those of you who expressed an interest in serving.

I also invite each and every one of you to post comments and suggestions right here. If we work together as a team, Collegeville will only become a better office. I am excited about the coming months and look forward to your participation .

Chuck

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looking forward to becoming a more social and active office! Thanks for the update Chuck.