Wednesday, July 16, 2008

UP IN SMOKE??


Arriving in the office on a normal day is typically uneventful. Not today!

They say timing is everything, and today timing was on our side. Seems Heidi happened to be in the copy room this morning when the fax machine decided to overheat and go up in smoke.

Heidi pulled the plug, Emily called Ricoh and all ended well. The fax machine will be repaired in a few days. Meanwhile, we have a back-up.

Thanks to everyone for being alert and taking control of the situation.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I must give credit where credit is due. Faith was the quick one to pull the plug. I was sorta entranced by the smoke.
I have to say, it was a bit "exciting". Chuck, that'll teach you for being out of the office!

Chuck said...

We'll, many thanks to Faith for her quick response. I'm just glad it didn't happen in the evening. The alarm company will be out on Monday to check out why it didnt go off.