
When approached by Collegeville agent Christy Kramer about the possibility of sponsoring her husband's softball team during their tournament, I thought it was great way to help the community sports league as well as to get a little PR for the office.
As you can see from the photo, their uniform consisted of a "Coldwell Banker Blue" T-shirt complete with CB Hearthside logo as well as our "Collegeville" office name .
They were happy to display our Bannner as well!
Congrats to the team for a great season. They placed fifth in the tournament. Click on the photo for a larger view. Click the back button to return.

2 comments:
This is awesome!!! What a great way to get out into the community. I love the shirts.
I have to admit, I was a bit worried about color, logo, etc.
I think the shirts are great and there is no mistaking who sponsored the team.
Post a Comment