
I have had a suggestion for the blog. It is to post local news items that affect real estate or are things that buyers would be interested in knowing about the community.
Examples:
proposed? or planned? turnpike entrance/exit in or near Route 29 and 202,
Phoenixville library expansion,
layoffs at Wyeth,
houses with histories,
state and local improvement projects
The local newspapers post stories on their sites,
townships/boroughs have sites and newsletters,
I'm open to all of your thoughts. It is an interesting idea, one I would be interested in following thru with.
What I would need is your support on providing the information. I would not have the time to commit to seeking out all of this current news. I would ask you all to pass along the articles and items to me for review and posting.
Your thoughts?

3 comments:
i think that is a great idea N Rad
Yes! Definitely a fantastic idea! Thanks to whomever made that suggestion :)
Sounds like a great idea!
Post a Comment