Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Toys for Tots



We will be celebrating our 2nd annual Toys for Tots event in the office this Saturday, December 6th from 10 to 2.

I will be supplying drinks and snacks. We are asking that all agents bring in some cookies as well. We will have goodie bags for the kids along with the refreshments. Santa (Thanks Andy) will be there supplying a great photo opportunity for the kids. Judy has sent out the press release and volunteered to come up with a sign to place out front.

We will be having people sign up to win a "door prize." We are open to suggestions as to what this prize might be. Gift Cert., etc. Make your suggestion right here on the blog!!

We are asking that you sign up for either of 2 shifts this Saturday. They will be 10-12 or 12-2. It would be nice to have representation throughout. Again, respond right here with the time you can be here.

Looking forward to hearing back from everyone.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'll be there the whole time. Of course you can count on me for cookies!
For a raffle prize: I suggest a holiday basket. We can post a picture of it by the bowl and entry forms. Then when we pick the winner, we can have the basked sent directly to them. Chuck, I'll send you a link to what I have in mind.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there 12-2.