Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2009 Planning


As we discussed at the meeting today, in an effort to help with our business, I will be placing plans for 2009 in your mailbox.


I truly believe that if we do not have a plan, we will not reach our full potential in 2009.

We all need to recall that we are small business owners. As a small business owner, planning and marketing ourselves is a large part of our success. Business is being done in Real Estate, but gone are the days of sitting and waiting for those client calls. We must be proactive and be at the top of the heap to attract clients to us. I have introduced to you several programs which I believe can help us achieve that.
In the coming year we will, as an office, be working on developing and enacting a business plan.
We will focus on Direct marketing, Internet marketing, presentations, etc.

It is my hope that everyone takes advantage of this "Team" effort.

No comments: