Thursday, December 18, 2008

January Floor Schedule

In passing out the blank floor schedule for January, I requested it be returned by Friday. I have received 3 so far.

From looking at the 3 I have received, I am going to ask for the cooperation and help of everyone in the office in order to fill the schedule.

This is a time when you might pick up a lead going in to spring.

Be a sport and support the office that supports you!

Even if you haven't taken floor recently, this would be a great time to help out in the office. A copy of the floor sheet is posted right here on the blog. Print it out, fill it out and get it back to me.

Read the adventures of Christina below! It can be worthwhile.

Thanks for all your support.

1 comment:

Judy May said...

Chuck, I assume you got mine....I faxed it to you yesterday from home. (If you didn't get it, just let me know:) Thanks!