Thursday, February 26, 2009

Broker's Open


Heidi will be hosting a Broker's Open



at her new listing "4820 Rainbow Ridge Circle."



It's a gorgeous home on over 3 acres.


When: Tuesday, March 3rd

Time: 11:30 - 2Food: But of course!!


There will be a drawing for a Visa gift card so bring your business card!

5 comments:

Judy May said...

Heidi, this house is gorgeous! Is this the listing that you got the other weekend -- despite having forgotten the presentation? Congrats! I will definitely be there!:)

Lisa E. said...

I cannot wait to tour this beautiful home!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! Can't wait to tour
this dream home~

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! Can't wait to tour
this dream home~

Heidi said...

I can't wait till you all see it. It's my dream house. I wish I had the money to buy it myself!

Yes Judy, this is the one where I had forgotten my presentation. Ugh. How embarrassing.