Its going good. Some of these challenges are things we should already be doing. They should be habits not challenges. I like it. It's reminding me to "sharpen" my skills. I'm really glad I signed up!
I think the tasks have been basic but good (kinda like "oldies but goodies"). It's been fun having these to do in addition to efast start! These days, I eat, sleep, drink, think MARKETING!!:)
4 comments:
Its going good. Some of these challenges are things we should already be doing. They should be habits not challenges. I like it. It's reminding me to "sharpen" my skills. I'm really glad I signed up!
You hit it right on. Most of these things you should be doing routinely.
It's like a refresher course!!
I think the tasks have been basic but good (kinda like "oldies but goodies"). It's been fun having these to do in addition to efast start! These days, I eat, sleep, drink, think MARKETING!!:)
Sounds like Real Estate!!
Post a Comment