
Beginning next week, you will notice a change in what is now the Floor Duty Office.
I have decided that we will bring that office back to it's old funtion of "Mortgage Office".
So our fellow friend and Mortgage Rep (Mike) will now be located
on the first floor in a private office..
But, don't panic, you still have a home while on floor.
We will move the floor duty room to the small conference room.
So, beginning next Tuesday, when on floor, please set youself up in the
new location of the small conference (floor duty) room.

12 comments:
May I suggest placing a phone at the computer desk that is closest to the front for floor duty? Re-locating to the small conference room is just going to make the situation even more difficult...its hard enough to hear if people come in the front door or even know when the admin is not at her desk while in the current room...moving farther away is not going to make it any easier.
I do, however, agree with Mike taking over that room..he needs his own office.
I was thinking that it could be the decision of the person on floor to sit in the new floor duty office or at the desk where some seem to sit anyway. Problem is the phone can only be in one room. We only have one extra line that rings in.
It is great Mike will be easier to find and have a place of his own. I only hope we can make an easy transition as well..I understand what Lisa is saying. I think most prefer to be out in the open.
I'm looking forward the move. You will also notice that I will be making a lounge area just outside of the door where I plan to put comfy couches, a full time masseuse, and a plasma tv that will be looping Jon and Kate Plus Eight and Real Housewives of NJ. Its going to be great!
Regarding the phones, we could put a computer and phone in the new lounge area?...Just a suggestion.
------Mike Storti
That sounds great Mike!! You will definately have alot of company that way.
will we be relocating the Wii to the new lounge area?
The phone upstairs rings in too.
If you take that one, please replace it with another so that we can use the phone while at the computer. Really, we could use two phones at the computers upstairs.
......Christina
If you choose to sit out in the open at the first computer downstairs, you can swing my desk phone over to it. When the phone rings in at emily's desk, all you have to do is hit "pick" and then 3600. And you then have the call on that phone. That's what I've been doing. Just put the phone back on my desk when you are done your shift.
Mike,
I heard nothing after masseuse......You can have any office you want.
darn....I did it again. I'm anonymous....
Gerri I thought you posted "anonymous" to keep yourself out of trouble!!
I'm assuming there will be a cappuccino machine in the lounge area as well? Or is it a kegmeister?
Post a Comment