This week I sent out 300 postcards to the local community as well as 100 postcards to some of my "farms." Today I walked (meaning I walked a neighborhood and handed out flyers) 50 more........and I'll be doing this tomorrow as well as over the next couple of days.
If anyone would like to walk their farms (it would be a bit late now to mail......and walking is great exercise and won't cost you a dime:) and would like the document I created for the flyers, please email me.
Let's all work together to make this seminar a SUCCESS!!
3 comments:
If you need postcards to mail to your clients, soi, etc., please let me know and I'll leave them in your mailbox.
THANKS!
I look forward to the info you will be providing!
This week I sent out 300 postcards to the local community as well as 100 postcards to some of my "farms." Today I walked (meaning I walked a neighborhood and handed out flyers) 50 more........and I'll be doing this tomorrow as well as over the next couple of days.
If anyone would like to walk their farms (it would be a bit late now to mail......and walking is great exercise and won't cost you a dime:) and would like the document I created for the flyers, please email me.
Let's all work together to make this seminar a SUCCESS!!
Thanks!
Post a Comment