Thursday, August 28, 2008

Real Estate School Comes to Collegeville


It's here at last!
Licensing has come through and we're up and running.
Pre-licensing begins in October.
Two dates for Ethics training 9/25 & 11/18.
Support the school by letting anyone you know who is interested in a career in Real Estate
that they can take classes right here in Collegeville.

3 comments:

Judy May, Your Diamond Realtor said...

Chuck, would you expect that some of the training sessions for new agents will be scheduled in Collegeville (If I could, I would prefer to wait until the classes are scheduled in Collegeville, rather than riding to Richboro, etc.)? If that would happen as early as October, it would only delay my training by one month.

Just curious.

Thanks.

Chuck said...

No, I don't see them changing. They are currently being held in the office of the person doing that particular training.
My training program is in Collegeville, for example.
I know Lisa is starting training as well. Perhaps you can make some travel arrangement.

Judy May, Your Diamond Realtor said...

Great idea, Chuck. THANKS!:)